Monday, June 29, 2009

Whaz up!?

Hey Guys, 
whaz S'up? Well let me tell you what's up . I'm going to be sitting in the car for 7 hours and to tell you the truth, I am way EXCITED to be in the car. I'm going to be listening to New Moon on my i pod but i don't think I'm going to able to get  it, because someone at the library won't return it. I might get Breaking Dawn though; just because it's the only one there, not because I like it, because it isn't my favorite New Moon is.

I met a girl at the regional dance on Saturday. Her name  is Shannon and she's a total Twilight freak LIKE ME!!! I was SO excited to know her she likes all the Twilight crap merchandise like I do and she's................ TALLER than ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so siked to be short. Then I danced with a guy named Brant. I think he's from the Fallon ward or something. He's 4 years older than me so he's 18. It was during a slow dance and he was twirling me and then I fell on my hands but I quickly and swiftly got back up. But it was Still embarrassing. I would tell you something, but I don't know who reads this, so I'm not going to say it!!! I just hope I get some more followers soon.
Love and world peace,
~Allanah the Edward Freak~

No comments:

Post a Comment