Sunday, September 13, 2009

School starts!!!!!!!

Hey, I hope school is going well for you all - though I've got to remember that I don't have
anyone on here except my mom and she doesn't even read it. I feel SO unloved!!!!!! Oh well, you
guys are missing out on my boring and pathetic life. Last night there was a dance and my new soul
sister Shannon Biddlecome. She got me a new dress and she dressed me up for the dance and I
thought it was going to be stupid only because I can't dance; but I was proven wrong I LOVED and
can't wait for the next one! My crush even danced with me! Shannon and Anna were dragging me up
to him so that he would dance with me but he asked me first and I still get butterflies every time I
think about. We played tag with other couples and he gave me a lesson on how to waltz and I only 
stepped on his foot once!!!!! I can't even tell you how I felt with him it was something I have 
never in my life 
experienced in my life, it was awesome! Um that's all I'm going to say for now.
BYE!!!!!!!
p/s I'm changing my name(blog name)
BYE
`Allanah the Mormon girl!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment