Sunday, October 18, 2009

PART 2

Hey I'm back!
On Tuesday we did a Video Scavenger hunt and it was pretty fun! Emily Delbecq went with me to get a Dance Card and I needed but another one. This one is my 3rd and I won't loose this one - though that's what I said about the last two. See the first one, I didn't know we had to keep it so I didn't care then I got another one and I thought I put it in my Jewelry Box and then when I looked in recently, it wasn't there so I looked for it and couldn't find it so I got another and I will not loose it this time....... I hope.... 
Since it's a Halloween Dance, we're suppose to dress up in our costume and originally I'm going to be Wendy from Peter Pan and Shannon's going to be Peter but since it's a Stake Dance, we can't cross dress and there is NO way I'm being Wendy without my Peter!!! So I'm going as a Runaway Princess Pirate. It's pretty creative if I do say so myself. I'll put some pics up of myself in both costumes on in the Dance and when I go with Shannon.... If I go with Shannon. There is a good chance that my family might go to the Knight's house for Halloween as much as  love them all, I don't really want to go - not because I don't like visiting them, it's just that I made plans with Shannon earlier than we did with the Knight's; but if we go to their house, I'll be cheerful and act like my normal self and I'll be the princess pirate thing again (I'll still put up a picture of me being Wendy too) 

I don't know what else I did this week but Facebook and typing my novel - OH which reminds me, I'm going to finish typing it my Novel by the beginning on November I'm SOOOOOO excited!!!! I'm typing a half a chapter everyday so by then it'll be done faster.

Well That's all and remember MORMONS RULE

~Allanah the Mormon Girl!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment