Sunday, October 25, 2009

1 week till Halloween

Hey guys! I hope you had a wonderful week and weekend!.
What happened to me this week was normal except for the Dance. This entry is going to be short because I've got to go to a fireside tonight.
As for the dance, it was fun and I WON THE BET!!!!! Though, I didn't want to. I was about to ask him. but of course I chickened out at the last second!!!!!! Shannon and Emily both went with too! I hate that about myself, me and timidness. If I wasn't so afraid of being rejected, I'd probably do al lot of things. But no one's perfect. Besides the whole Nate thing, it was pretty fun. I saw a girl from my Drama class and I found out Anna has a crush on a guy (I'm NEVER saying who)
I found out that I'm going to the Knight's house for Halloween this year
Gotta go BYE
~Allanah the Mormon Girl!!!! !!<3

2 comments:

  1. So its a 100% that you going to california?
    =[[[[[[!!!!!!!
    I'll miss ya! But have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's only 99.9% If someone from my family gets sick we're staying and I still get to go with u unless I'm the only that's sick and if someone from their family is sick we're staying and I STILL get to go with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete