Sunday, November 15, 2009

The week

Hey guys!!!!!
How was your week? My was fine thanks for wondering. This week was fine um Of course I went to school and seminary and of course Mr.Ovard is still a piece of ........ trash.... I'm so nervous for tomorrow in choir we're doing Honor Choir try-outs, I'm trying not to be nervous, but I'm not very successful. I've been working on the audition piece since the class got it, but since the WHOLE class isn't watching me, I guess it won't be that bad. I'm going to practice more tonight and hopefully sometime tomorrow morning before I go to Seminary.
On Wednesday there was NO SCHOOL!!!! Veterans Day so Shannon Spent the night and we walked two miles around Dayton and it's amazing that Dayton has two miles to walk around. We had a good time, well I hope Shannon had a good time.
Thursday Vampire Diaries was on, but I didn't get to watch it till Saturday. But it was AWESOME!!!! I found out the real reason Damon came back to Mystic Falls was to bring Katherine back because Bonnie's ancestor saved her and the other vampires but Damon had to promise to keep her linage safe and he did until she destroyed the crystal that was supposed to bring her and the other 25 Vampires back and personally, I'm glad she did because Damon said he was leaving now!!!! VICTORY!!! but then Stefan had to be a idiot and tell Elena that he's leaving and then I'm all NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO U IDIOT STEFAN!!!!! SHE LOVES U!!!!!!!
Friday I thought that in Choir we were going to be doing auditions for Honor Choir but I was wrong, Mrs.Bum changed it to Monday which is tomorrow...."Shudder" I spent the night with Shannon and Anna came with me and we went up to Davis Creek (Which is in the mountains) to play Capture the Flag and I swear, the temperature was below freezing and it was horrible but when Shannon and her friends and I were guarding our flag some guys decided to be tards and scare the living life outta us and it even made me wet myself so we went to the bathroom and someone had their carlights on and i tripped into a hole and twisted my ankle REALLY bad and Shannon fell on my leg and then rolled onto a rock then when we finally reached the bathroom and we were about ready to finally leave when Shannon made a stupid mistake; she saw two spiders so she flicked water at them and a BIG black-widow emerged from the back corner and Shannon and I screamed a Bloodcurdling scream and then I looked away then it moved and Shannon's face was SOOO funny(I'm sorry Shannon, but you should've seen your face!) that I had to go back in the bathroom stall and go all over again! Then when we got back to Shannon's house we soaked our feet in a hot tub and Shannon and mine feet were SO red it was. Then Anna pinched a nerve so Shannon gave her 3 Ibuprofen and she was out while we were playing the Marriage game so we pranked her twice!!!! First, we sprayed whip cream on her face then we put lotion on her face. We didn't get to sleep till 2:00 a.m and we listened to her relax CD and everyone was Asleep but me and the CD would not work on me so I asked Shannon to turn it off and once it was off I was out. When I woke up Anna and Shannon were shaking me and Shannon was all "Lanah the trees is here" and I'm "Wait I'm not dressed yet, don't let him in yet" they just started laughing. Then they said I was sleep talking.... great.... they I was moaning a lot and I was tossing and turning. Then they said I said and quote"Stop, stop it jake. I like cheese too" yeah pathetic, but what happened was I was standing in the forest by myself and then Jacob came up and I'm all "Hi JAKE!" and he's snarling and I'm all getting scared. "Don't get me upset" he growled, i backed away and then he's like "I like CHEESE!" and I'm all "I like Cheese too" and then he took my shoulders and rammed me into a tree and I'm all "Stop it! Stop it jake!" then he bit me and I woke up to them.
Then we walked three miles to Borders and it was FUN!!!! i almost fell over a ledge but thanks to them they'll like "Lanah, get away from the ledge you'll fall" I thought it was completely boring because they wouldn't let me! it was only a 6-foot drop.... yeah once we got there we made a Twilight video and it was FUN!!!! then I babysat that night.
Well, that's what I did this week(end) Wish me luck on my Try-out tomorrow
~Allanah the Mormon Girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was SUCH a fun week! And DUH i had a good time on Wednesday! What king of sentnce is that?!?!!??

    And capture the flag was SOOOO much fun!! (except for the whole falling into a ditch and getiing injured part), and the black widow was HUGE it was the size of a BASEBALL!!!! You forgot to mention that there were eight spiders in the bathroom! EIGHT DEADLY SPIDERS!!!!!!!!


    Borders was a BLAST! And I can't WAIT to see you on friday!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. Good luck tomorrow with honor choir tryouts (even though you dont need the luck your already the best singer alive!!!!)

    ♥ ya!
    ~Shannon

    ReplyDelete